More Valentines

Monday, February 7, 2011
Here are some more Valentines I made to send out this year...

This one uses my favorite little owls. I never thought I was an owl person, but when I can build them with Stampin' Ups! wonderful XL Owl punch (#118074 $16.95) it just makes it so much fun for me.
When I was a little girl my favorite toys were things with small parts - like Snap-its - does anyone else remember Snap-its? I would organize all the different color pieces in my moms cupcake tins. I probably drove her nuts when she couldn't find her tins, but then I could just organize them all over again after she made cupcakes. So I LOVE building these little owls!

Card Inspired by: Darlene DeVries


This card, I feel, is just simply elegant using our Perfect Polka Dots EF (117335), XL Bird Punch (#117191), Scallop Trim Border Punch (#118402), and the beautiful Real Red Satin Ribbon (#117286).

Card Inspired by: Sandy Hancock


I saw this idea on the Stampin' Connection - a wonderful site for demonstrators only (sorry) and the gal used the new stamp set called Valentine Defined (# 121941 Wood mount, #123057 Clear mount) from the Occasions Mini, but I don't have that set (yet) and still wanted to make this card. I pulled out my Simply Said Stamp Set (#115066) and Voila` - I love it! It sports the new Real Red Glitter paper (#121790), and the Love Impressions Designer Paper (#121780) both found in the Occasions Mini.

Card Inspired by: Judy Siegers

If you want to purchase any of the items to make these cards click HERE.

Remember that through March 31st for every $50 purchase you make you get one FREE item from the Sale A Bration Flyer, and it's not just stamps...there is also Designer Paper, Ribbon & Buttons, Wall Decor`, and a My Digital Studio CD. A $50 order also gives you one Frequent Shopper Token. Save 10 tokens and get a FREE stamp set from me.

Don't forget the great deal for signing on to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during the Sale A Bration period as well. Click HERE for the details.

Have a Blessed Day

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates