My First Birthday Card Has Arrived!

Friday, February 25, 2011


Yeah!! I received my very FIRST birthday card!! And isn't it beautiful!!

This beautiful card came from my friend, and fellow demonstrator, Sara. Sara is new to the Red Hot Stampers and she does absolutely beautiful work on her cards. I just love meeting new stamping friends!! Thanks Sara! Your name is going in the drawing for the blog candy!

If you want to check out Sara's blog click HERE to link to her site.

It has been a week since I first posted my blog candy offer and Birthday Card plea for the military men and women. You can see the original post HERE, but in a nut shell I have asked you all to send me a hand made birthday card that I am packing up and sending to the deployed military men and women for them to use to send to their loved ones. I have all the information on the original post - so head on over there to get the details.

You have just 8 more mailing days to get your cards here to be in time for the March 6 drawing.

And look at this other really fun card I got from my friend Marla. Marla is in my down line and participated in the recent swap.


Marla and I are also on the committee for our women's retreat for our church and one favor we made for this this years retreat left us with a ton of these Yoyo Yellow 1 3/8" circles so Marla put them to good use on her swap card. I love how she combined a retired wheel (Chocolate Chip) with a new stamp set (Eat Chocolate - Occasions Mini) and some cute punch art to make a darling card.

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates