Valentine Treats

Thursday, February 10, 2011
These Valentine Treats were featured in last years Stampin' Success Magazine, but I never got to make them until this year, and now this stamp set (Whoo's Your Valentine?) is retired - sorry.


I found these big round suckers for .50 cents at a local store, and then I saw them for .75 cents at another store so I was glad I got the better deal. I bought all their red ones thinking it looked better than seeing a blue or green one through the window. They are held together by glue dots, but I'm finding they don't stay closed good so I will have to revamp them just a bit.

Another Valentine treat (inspired by Marie Shaunghnessy) (SCS) was these cute Heart Treat Cup Lollipops, and uses the stamp set called Sweetheart.


I have made more Valentine Treats than I have people to hand them out to, but they are just so much fun to make!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates