Bold Blossom Case

Thursday, March 31, 2011

When I saw this card idea on Stampin' Connection by Chat Wszelaki I fell in LOVE with it. I had some of the crocheted flowers left over from a previous catalog just waiting for a card to land on so I thought it was the perfect chance to use them up. (Chat actually used her own hand crocheted flowers on her card) Now I just wish I had stocked up on more. Thankfully Stampin' Up! picked Pink Pirouette to be one of the colors for their main line in the Subtles Collection. Also a quick note... the stamp set used here called Bold Blossoms from the Occasions Mini is also the one stamp set that they carried over into the Spring/Summer Mini.

Today is the last day to get in on the Sale A Bration FREE stamp set offer with a $50 purchase. I also have only one spot left on my 50/50 board.

What is a 50/50 board?

For every $50 purchase (before S&H and tax) you get to write your name in one numbered spot. When the board is filled a number will be randomly drawn and the winner gets $50 in FREE merchandise of their choice. If the final square is filled today you will also receive a FREE Sale A Bration stamp set. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates