Filling Orders

Monday, March 28, 2011
This last week I was asked by three different people to make some things for them.

First my friend, Melissa, wanted some funny Easter cards...


See how the one chocolate bunny had his butt bitten off and the second bunny had the ears bitten off so he can't hear what the first bunny said.

Then a gal who had purchased some things from me at the Hudsonville Craft Sale last fall called and asked if I could make her some baby girl favors for a baby shower.


These Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Sleeves were a big hit at the craft sales.


At church yesterday morning my sister asked me if I could put together a variety of get well cards for her so I gathered those together and brought them to her at church at night.



It is quite an honor to be asked to make things for people because they know your work and appreciate what you do. I hope everyone likes their things

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates