Another Easter Card

Thursday, April 14, 2011
Another Easter card for 2011



Inspired By: Andrea Vernagus this is a card idea I had saved from last year and then the stamp set Special Blessings was retired but it didn't deter me...I still loved this idea and lay out so I wanted to use it as one of the Easter cards I was sending out this year. It also gave me a chance to use up some retired paper and ribbon colors.

And then there was this idea found on silkeledlow.blogspot.com. I thought this one had more of a masculine feel and I wanted to use it for some of the guys I would be mailing an Easter card to.

Always rejoicing in the fact that we serve a RISEN SAVIOR!!


Have a Blessed Day

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates