The Many Faces of Charlie

Friday, April 15, 2011
This is a card lay out that I cased from Dawn Griffith's wonderful blog. You can check her card out as well as her how-to video by clicking HERE.

This is my take on Dawn's card...


I had a bunch of pictures leftover that I took when Charlie was a baby that I didn't use in my scrapbook so thought this would be a fun way to highlight them. Charlie's mom was thrilled when I gave it to her.

While looking through the extra pictures I had some other ones of some little girls who had "graduated" from Auntie Christi's Daycare so thought I would make a card up for them too, to let them know I was thinking of them. The three photos in the middle are my two grandchildren and one other girl they played with while here.


Now my head is spinning - I'm thinking graduations, weddings etc. to make a card extra personal

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates