Remember When

Thursday, April 28, 2011
Craft Sale Season is generally not until the fall season, but if I wait until fall or even late summer to get started I will go bonkers so as the ideas come across my path I set them aside or make them up so I have a head start, but I must admit I am having a hard time making Santa Claus/Christmas items. I can't say that journals are my BEST sellers, but when I saw how these were decorated I KNEW that I had to make them because they are GORGEOUS! and CLASSY!!


This journal was inspired by Julie Marshall, and I think it is my favorite. The designer paper is called Night and Day and is on the Clearance Rack. Click HERE to shop my Stampin' Up! website, and take a look at the Clearance Rack, you might find exactly what you have been looking for, and I must admit - the price is RIGHT!!



This second journal was inspired by Deana. I love the look of the brown with pink. Instead of Designer Paper I stamped the floral from Embrace Life on Crumb Cake card stock with Early Espresso ink. Deana actually added a bunch of ribbon roses and pearls to hers, but I was thinking "less may be more" in this situation. I still love the look!

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates