Sneak Peak

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I can't believe I ran out of postings for my blog, so I thought I better quick get one ready for today. This is a card I made over the weekend with my new goodies from the NEW SUMMER MINI catalog. If you are a regular attender to my Stamp A Stack Classes you should have received your mini in the mail. On May 1st I will be able to have a link to this NEW MINI on my side bar and you can check out all the fun new stamps and accessories that Stampin' Up! has come out with.


This card was made using the new Embossing folder called FLOWER GARDEN and two new stamp sets... FABULOUS FLORETS and HAPPY GREETINGS.

This card was inspired by fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Deb. Thanks Deb!!

You will be seeing many more Fabulous ideas from this and other new stamp sets in the days and months ahead.

Click HERE to purchase Stampin' Up! products from my Stampin' Up! website.

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates