Special Treat

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
At last nights Stamp A Stack class I had a total of nine ladies. Jackie is a regular, and Kylin first came to last month's classes. She had so much fun that this month she brought her co-workers with her. I have never felt so safe as all 8 of these ladies are nurses!! I'm sure at some point in time they probably helped us out with either birthing my three babies or when our boys were sick and spent several days on several occasions at Zeeland Community Hospital.

Kylin brought me a gift... saying they were a rowdy bunch and it was a "peace" offering. I laughed!! How sweet is that! Thank you Kylin!
I can see why they all have so much fun working together.


I can hardly wait to use my new Pink Grapefruit hand soup.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates