Step Card Technique

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
At this months techniques class I think I am channeling Dawn Griffith as I have watched so many of her how-to videos. I first saw this step card technique on Dawn's site however it was opposite with the "steps" being on the right. Then I saw Lois Phoenix do this same technique using the stamp set called Uncharted Territory and I knew the ladies would love this masculine card.

This is the first time I have used the Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink and I must say that I LOVE it!! I wish I had tried it earlier. It comes in three different colors... Gold Lame` #119968, Moonlight (White) #119969, and Silver Fox #119967 for only $4.95 each. They also sell an Illuminate top Coat #121084 for $5.50 which I have not played with yet. But like I said before - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink!




MENU:
SS: Uncharted Territory, On Your Birthday, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
INK: Crumb Cake, Staz On Black
Punches: 2" x 1-3/8" XL Oval, 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Accessories: Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink

Have a Blessed Day!!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a great card. I love that you used the smooch pearlized ink. I have some and don't use it. Did you color the boat and the mast in with it also? Very pretty card or should I say handsome? LOL

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates