April Thank You's

Monday, May 2, 2011

Everyone who placed an order with me during the month of April received this pretty 3x3
card in with their order that was inspired by Leann Greff, and uses the stamp set
Nature Walk. Personally I am hoping they carry this stamp set into the new catalog in
July, but you never know which ones will make it.

The Vanilla Rosettes were colored by taking a couple drops of re inker (I used Rich Razzleberry to match the card stock), and some water and then I just set them in there until they got to the color I wanted. If I wanted them darker I would just need to add more drops of re inker.

Wouldn't you like to receive a thank you from me?
Just place an order by contacting me through this blog
or click HERE to place an order on my Stampin' Up! web site.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates