Bridal Shower Favors

Friday, May 13, 2011
Not only do I get orders for cakes each month, I also will get special orders for Shower Favors. This month I made these favors for a Bridal Shower. The colors of their wedding are yellow and blue with a touch of red. The gal who ordered these was a customer at one of the craft sales last fall and thankfully she kept my business card for future reference.
I love doing special things like this for a special occasion.


The colors of the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans may not match perfectly to the wedding colors,
but you have to go with what they sell.


Very simple yet personal. I love it!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If some one desires to be updated with hottest
technologies afterward he must be go to see this website and be up to date daily.


My web page; Www.Finanzwirtschafter.De

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates