C3 Challenge

Saturday, May 14, 2011
Now that I have 7 lovely gals in my down line I have been having a separate down line meeting in my home for them, and then once a quarter Glenda has everyone come to a full down line meeting at her house. I am still getting used to this so I try to piggy-back off her meeting and then share the same info at mine - yes, I know, I'm cheating (haha). So even though we are all Red Hot Stampers, we are also in a group of our own call Christi's Creative Crew which I lovingly call C3.

In March we met here and I issued a challenge for the gals to pick a layout design from any of the Stampin' Success Magazines that we get every month and to make a card.

This is the card that I made for my challenge...


First I stamped the butterflies from the stamp set called Butterfly Prints on Whisper White card stock with Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Peach Parfait - three of our current IN- Colors. Then I ran the card front only through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I also stamped the same butterflies on a separate scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock, smooshed Versa Mark on them and then heat embossed them with Iridescent Ice to give them a bit of "dazzle". I attached the butterflies with a side piece of dimensionals and added pearls and a rhinestone.

The more I look at it the more I like it - such a simple basic card, but it has flare!!

If any of my gals complete their challenge I will share those with you as well.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates