Confirmation Blessings

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Last Sunday we were privileged to be invited to Kelly's confirmation and a wonderful dinner with family and friends. Kelly was the very first little girl that I started taking care of as a licensed Day Care provider 14 years ago. In fact my "gotcha date" for Kelly was on my 40th birthday. What a tremendous gift that was. Now here she is nearly 15 years old. Kelly has always been very good at playing softball (a family trait), but I have also enjoyed watching her play volley ball and she made the basketball team as well. What a joy it has been to watch her grow up, and now to have her publicly share her faith is Christ is just the BEST I can imagine.

This is the card that I made for her special day.


Click HERE to see a video tutorial by France Martin on how to make the cross.
I couldn't believe how super simple it actually was.

MENU:
SS: Special Blessings (retired)
CS: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree` DSP
INK: Baja Breeze
Punches: Scallop Trim Border and Scallop Trim Corner, Modern Label
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot,
Punch Windows (#115953), Dimensionals

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates