HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am so very thankful to still have my mother with me this Mother's Day. My sympathies go out to my dear friends who no longer have their mother to celebrate this special day.

You may remember seeing this portfolio we made earlier at this years Hostess Appreciation Night. It shows a Happy Birthday wish on the front of this one, but I put a Happy Mother's Day wish on the one I made for my mom. She has always been the BEST card sender ever, always thinking of others before herself. So this was the perfect gift for her. Six cards in the portfolio and she can choose the greeting she wishes to attach. I added a book of stamps and she is all set to go.



MENU:
SS: Just Believe, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Sahara Sand, Night Of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant
INK: Same as Card Stock
Punch: Modern Label, Word Window
Accessories: Clear Block D, 1/8" ribbon, Crop O Dile, Dimensionals
Inspired By: Naomi Ball

Have a Blessed Mother's Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates