Beveled Window Panes

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
This is a card I made when the Occasions Mini Catalog was current (January 2011-April 30, 2011) I loved the Beveled Window Panes, and we even used them in our
Make and Takes at Leadership in Tennessee in January.

Just a bit of a sneak peak:
I am happy to say that the Beveled Window Panes were carried over into the NEW 2011-2012 Catalog and Idea Book so I thought I would share this card with you that was inspired by
Angie Kennedy Juda


MENU:
SS: Curly Cute (Yeah! another Stamp Set carried over to the New Catalog)
CS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Botanical Gazette (retired)
INK: Early Espresso
Accessories: Sponge, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Linen Thread,
Beveled Window Panes, Tulip Border EF, Big Shot

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates