Good-Bye Pick A Petal

Thursday, June 30, 2011
The stamp set called PICK A PETAL has probably been my best selling stamp set, as there are so many things you can do with this set besides building a flower with it.

Take a look at this card I made "way back when"...


I love this little scarecrow card!

How about this cute little Mouse Card?


This next card we made at our July 2010 Stamp A Stack...



I think I have used this set more for other things than building a flower.

Check out this craft sale item I made for a fun Thanksgiving Treat...

TODAY is the LAST day to place an order for the retired Stamps, Accessories and Wall Decor!!

Don't be sorry tomorrow for missing out today.
Contact me via email at christijo48@sbcglobal.net or click HERE to go to my online store.

Check out the LAST CHANCE icons on the right side of my blog to see what other stamps, accessories and wall decor are available.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

lake stamper said...

oh my goodness, here it is 9 years later and I am looking through Pinterest and I find your VERY cute scarecrow card made with the Pick a Petal. I have the punch so am going to give it a try. I will have to figure out something different for the eyes but that is half the fun. I have warned kids, as a school librarian, about things posted that might come back to haunt them but this is a great haunt! Love your site.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates