Good-bye Sock Monkey!

Monday, June 27, 2011
While we are in the process of moving in I thought I would pre-post some cards for you from my archives that use some of the retiring Stamp Sets. You have until June 30th to get your order in before it is too late to access these stamps. You may contact me through email at christijo48@sbcglobal.net or you may click HERE to shop through my online site.

Today I will feature some cards using the stamp set SOCK MONKEY. I can't believe they are retiring this little guy already, so if you love him as much as I do you still have a chance to purchase him.









Have a Blessed Day!


Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates