The Open Sea

Sunday, June 12, 2011


At our down line meeting this past week at Glenda's house she showed
us how to make this new style fold/step card.




I had seen some other cards using this same technique on line and a stamping friend also made this type card and came to show me, so I was glad to have a chance to make one that night.

The stamp set used here is called The Open Sea and is currently in the Summer Mini Catalog and I was quite bummed when it was not carried over into the new book.
But you still have a chance to get a stamp set of your own before the August 31st deadline.

I can see a variety of this style in my near future using some the wonderful new stamps in the NEW Catalog and Idea Book that comes public on July 1st.

I have my copy already - a super great perk to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

If you want an early copy for yourself all you need to do is place a $50 or more order on my online site or contact me to place the order for you, and I will give you a FREE copy of the NEW Catalog and Idea Book on June 20th. If you do not live in this area/near me I will mail your catalog to you FREE OF CHARGE on June 20th.

Click HERE to place an order.

Don't forget to check out the retiring Stamp Sets, Accessories and Wall Decor
before it is too late to get what you have been wanting.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates