CASE

Thursday, August 18, 2011
It's been a crazy busy week here with family in town. Please pardon the lack of postings

When we were at Convention in July there was one card that stood out above the rest to me from all the Swaps. Unfortunately I did not swap with this demonstrator, but France did, and Glenda pooled all our pictures together onto a CD, so I at least had a photo so I could copy it. Thanks to Belinda who let me borrow her stamp set, I went to town to recreate this very pretty card.

I love how the basket of flowers is popped up, as well as the goose
to give this card great dimension.

MENU:
SS: Cherish Friendship
CS: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
INK: Crumb Cake, Staz On Black, Markers
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Sponge, Dimesionals

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates