Count down to craft sale

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
We are on the count down this week to our first Craft Sale of the Fall season.

If you live in our area (Hudsonville, MI) I hope you will have a chance to stop in and see us. If you come because of seeing this blog I will give you
10% off your purchase.
But you need to let me know that you are at the craft sale because of it,
and the 10% only applies to the items that I have made
*I cannot extend the discount to my friends items.

This is one of the little boxes that I will be selling...
I thought it could be cute for a baby shower filled with treats for the guests.


Another treat I put together for the craft sale is child related...

Check out Cookie Monster!!


Isn't he just plain FUN!!!

At our craft sales you will find something for just about anyone on your list
and we are happy to place orders even if you want to change something up a bit.

See you there!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates