Goblin Greetings

Monday, September 12, 2011
I always love it when I stumble onto a good deal. So when I found these test tubes I knew I would be able to create a fun tag for them to sell at our craft sales.

This test tube has bone shaped candies in it so, of course, a skull and cross bones was the perfect stamp to use from the set BATTY FOR YOU

Next is Frankie, the little tag says "Trick or Treat smell my feet"
So cute!
This one is also from the BATTY FOR YOU stamp set


A little pumpkin from the Stamp Set GOT TREATS?


This last one I put a roll of giant Smarties candies in. They fit just perfect.


I'm hoping the shoppers will appreciate a fun treat for their little Goblins.

Have a Great Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates