Red Hot Sketch Challenge #1

Sunday, September 11, 2011
Glenda started a Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge for all her girls. I am really starting to enjoy these sketch challenges, I hope you are too, and won't you give them a try?! I'd love to see what you have done with your take on this sketch.



Here is my take on this sketch challenge...


I used the new Stamp Set called GENTLY FALLING from the Holiday Mini.
Colors used: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry

Click HERE to go to Glenda's blog and see her card as well as others from our group

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates