Red Hot Sketch Challenge #2

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Another Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge.

I am really getting into these sketch challenges - it stretches me
and I don't end up copying everything - although there are
wonderful ideas out there, it is nice to come up with some on my own.

I just LOVE being a RED HOT STAMPER!!

Sorry it is so blurry - couldn't figure out how to enlarge the image,
but you get the idea of the sketch

Here is my take on it...


I couldn't decide what stamp set to use for this challenge so I started with the first
stamp set on my shelf. Maybe I will make my challenges alphabetical (hehe)

MENU:
SS: Awash With Flowers, Bring On The Cake (inside)
CS: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, WW
INK: Stazon Black, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border
Accessories: 1/8" Old Olive Ribbon, Dimensionals, Brights Buttons,
2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds


Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates