Red Hot Sketch Challenge #3 plus Faux Mother of Pearl Technique

Sunday, September 25, 2011
Time to play with the Red Hot Stampers again
with Sketch Challenge #3


Last week was our techniques class and I had planned to make this card


using the technique called FAUX MOTHER OF PEARL.
Check out a close up of the butterfly.


so when I was making the pretty butterfly I thought
why not use it for this weeks sketch challenge.


I also was able to use my new Hounds Tooth Embossing Folder

You can't see all the sparkles but I spritzed the front with
Champagne Shimmer Mist
It goes perfectly with the White Shimmer Paper that the butterfly is made with.

I shamelessly copied this technique from France Martin's blog.
Click HERE if you want to see a quick video on how to do
the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique

Here are some more cards I made using this technique, all but one, of course,
copied from France's blog. Guess you have figured out by now
I get a lot of inspirations from her. I was thrilled to meet her at Convention
this year and get to know her as she was one of my room mates.


This last one only the flowers have the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique on them,
and the background stamp was stamped using the
Frost White Shimmer Paint.

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates