SQSC#6

Thursday, September 29, 2011
Time to play with the Stampin' Queens again!!

Check out the side bar button!!
Just click on that button to see what all the other ladies made
with their take on the sketch challenge

Oh, Oh, Oh!!! Guess what???

I won the Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge again last week with this card...


Now on to this weeks Sketch Challenge

And here is my take on it...


INSIDE

Any time I get started on a Sketch Challenge I usually rely on my inspiration
from whatever stamp set is laying on my table at the time.
Zoo Review was sitting out because we made this card
at Septembers Stamp A Stack Class.



Thanks for checking in on my blog

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

very pretty card!!! Love the animals!

Sharon Wheet said...

What a clever use of those animals! Very pretty! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates