Wedding Treat

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We have a sweet couple getting married at church and I recently found out that their colors were Red, Black, White, and a touch of Eggplant Purple. They have asked different ones from their guest list to host one of the tables which means we will supply the place settings for that table. What a creative way to decorate and save money as well. I'm sure everyone will use their best China dishes and they will not have to rent the dinnerware. Clever! anyway... I had some wedding favors on hand for the craft sales just for ideas...get this...in Black, Red and White. I thought it would be fun to gift them with a little treat as they are awaiting the big day.
This will be the first one that I will give them on Sunday.

I had the Petal Cone Treat made up so I just needed to make a
matching 3x3 note.

Here's a close up of the flower on the note. I thought the little poinsettia
center was great for a December wedding.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates