October Cakes

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
October cakes all fell toward the end of the month. I did 2 more Baby Dedication Cakes
for church but since they were the same as before I didn't take a picture of those,
but here are a few that I made besides those.

This one made it all the way to Chicago for a birthday party.

This one was for Neil who loved the movie
George of the Jungle when he was little.

Our Grand Daughter, Gracie's, "My Littlest Pet Shop" birthday cake
I even made my own fondant for the flowers - this is a first for me.

Gramma and Gracie

This is a milestone birthday for Gracie because
she can read her own birthday cards now

Gramma couldn't resist playing "My Littlest Pet Shop with Gracie.

This is the type of toys I would have loved when I was growing up.
The more little pieces there were, the happier I was.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates