Red Hot Sketch Challenge #9

Sunday, November 6, 2011
It's Sunday and time to share the next Red Hot Sketch Challenge with you

This is the sketch we had to work with...


And this is my take on it...

I'm not a big fan of the black triangles in the corners but the sketch challenge called for something there, oh well, other than that I am really happy how it turned out.
Thanks to Glenda who let me borrow her I DIG YOU stamp set.
I was borrowing this set from Glenda for November's Stamp A Stack classes and
it was sitting on my table when I was thinking about the sketch challenge.
Many times that is how I choose what stamp set to use.

The colors I used in this card are:
Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, WW, Basic Black (and a little Daffodil
Delight marker on the shovel truck.
It's nice and bright and perfect for a little boys birthday.

Thanks for Stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates