Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #13

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time for another Stamping Queen Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch we had to work with...


and this is my take on it...


Silly me, I actually used the colors on the sketch challenge too.
I used three different Embossing Folders to give the card added texture
and I used the water coloring tips from our down line meeting
to color in the giraffe from the stamp set ZOO REVIEW.
Stamped the giraffe on the water color paper that also gives a texture.

This time my grand daughter, Gracie, helped me choose the stamp set
she wanted me to use on the card.

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

What a fabulous water coloring! hope you share some of those tips with us! what a truly lovely card. and yes, those embossing folders really give your card (and others) some fabulous texture! LOVE it!
thanks for playing along with us @ SQSC

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome card! Congrats Christi you have been chosen to be featured on the Stampin Queens Sketch Blog. Feel Free to pick up your button on the blog! Oh and I fixed it so you should be able to get it up there now :)
Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates