Sweet Cake!

Friday, January 20, 2012
I am still at Leadership and ran down this morning to access the internet.
What card to share??
Hmmmmm.....
Should I share some of the amazing cards we are seeing at Leadership
or save those for when I do a class???
I checked out what cards I had not yet posted and really wanted to share
this one with you as it probably won't be one we make in a regular class,
and we are seeing a LOT of cards this week made up with the Sweet Cake stamp set.
Since I am not home I cannot back track to see who to give credit to, but
I absolutely LOVE the look of this




I embossed the Baja Breeze Card Stock using the Vintage Wallpaper EF
and the Big Shot. The Cupcake stamp is stamped on Soft Suede Card Stock using
gold metallic ink and then used the Pewter Embossing Powder.

Did you know that the Pewter Embossing Powder is carried over from the Holiday Mini?
So don't dismay you can still get some for yourself.

Step #2 I stamped the cupcake again using Soft Suede (make sure you
clean your stamp off in between inks) and stamped that on to Baja Breeze
Card Stock, and then cut that out. The "glitz" on the cupcake is Dazzling
Details - and that, too, has carried over from the Holiday Mini.
You are definitely going to want Dazzling Details - it is wonderful!!

I popped everything up with Dimensionals and added one of our giant pearls

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates