Candy Conversations

Saturday, January 7, 2012
Today I am holding the first Personal Card Making Class (formerly called a 'Workshop') of the year. What a great way to start out the year. I was so thankful when Jane, a young mom, agreed to hostess a Personal Card Making Class for me.

I was also excited to be able to feature some of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Mini. This stamp set called Candy Conversations is a single stamp and therefore very affordable
(#125560 $8.95)


I combined it with another NEW stamp set called PS I Love You, and some fabulous NEW Specialty Paper called... Sweet Shop. The reason it is called Specialty Designer Series Paper and not just Designer Series Paper is because some of the papers are embossed (raised) like this one is. This card was inspired by Heidi Sorg

At the Personal Card Making Classes I always give the gals a Stampin' Up!
envelope that we also stamp on. By the way... Stampin' Up!'s envelopes
are TOP NOTCH! They are well worth the few extra pennies to make
your greeting cards look even more professional.
#107301 (Whisper White) #107300 (Very Vanilla)$6.50 for 40 envelopes

If you live in my area and would like to hostess a Personal Card Making Class
please contact me by responding to this post or email me at
christijo48@sbcglobal.net

Thanks For Stopping In!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates