January Stamp A Stack Part 3

Monday, January 16, 2012
Two more cards that we made at this months Stamp A Stack class...

Both these card ideas came from a Swap I received when I went to Convention
in Utah last July. This is one of the best parts of going to any Convention, Leadership,
Regional, etc. is that you get a bunch of sample card front from other very
talented demonstrators which makes planning your card classes so much easier.

I leave tomorrow for Leadership in Texas and I am excited about all the new
sample swaps I will get and share with all of you.
Tune in tomorrow to see the card front that I made for my swap

CARD #5

I loved this butterfly one. I only changed up the words on it to suit what I wanted.
Colors used here are Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.
Stamps: Word Play and Vintage Vogue
Inspired By: Laurie Z

CARD #6


This card features the newest In-Colors Calypso Coral, Island Indigo,
Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Set: Circle Circus and Sweet Cake

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates