Leadership

Thursday, January 19, 2012
We are already having a great time at Leadership. I just wanted to show
you the CUTE bag we all got this year filled with
goodies and the special gift from Shelly.


This cute portfolio will hold note pad, pen, envelopes, cards -
and the fabric is so so cute. Hoping this is a new Designer
pattern for paper and fabric in the Spring.


This is the gift that Glenda made for us using the
ENCHANTED Designer paper from SAB...

Oh, and I forgot to show you my Swap Bag. I purchased this bag to make it easy to tote around my swap cards and then my Pen Pal, Becky, embroidered "Christi's Swaps" on a piece of black fabric and I cut it out with my Large Scallop Circle Die and adhered it to the bag. I LOVE IT!!

Well, it is about time to dress up and head out for the MANAGERS Reception.

Thanks for Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates