RHSSC #18

Sunday, January 8, 2012
The Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week is...



When I took a look at this one I was wondering whatever would I put in the highlight spot where you see the oval, but then I looked around my table and spotted the card I was preparing for a Techniques Class coming up on Monday, January 16th, and knew that the pretty flower from the stamp set Creative Elements would be perfect for this one.

I looked at it and looked at it and knew it was missing something.
If you follow the sketch challenges you know that we can flip the
sketch if we desire so that is exactly what I did...

yes, I liked it better this way, but it still missed a sentiment

yup, just that little bit helps, plus I spritzed it with Champagne Shimmer Mist
and now the Wow factor popped. Too bad you can't see how it shimmers
by looking at this photo, but in person it is quite stunning.

I am using the NEW Designer Paper called Enchantment
that you can get FREE during the
SALE A BRATION period (January 24 - March 31, 2012) with a $50 purchase
(before S&H and tax). In fact, all the items on this card
(except the pearls and the stamp set)
can be earned FREE through the SALE A BRATION flyer.

If you would like to receive a SALE A BRATION flyer and/or an OCCASIONS MINI
please contact me by responding to this post or email me at
christijo48@sbcglobal.net
and I will be happy to mail one out to you.

If you would like to make a purchase at my on line site please click HERE

Thanks For Stopping In!


and please click over to the RED HOT STAMPERS site
to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates