Sad

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Today our Pastor of Worship and Fine Arts will say his final good bye to his beloved father. As much as I enjoy making cards I really do not relish the reason for having to make sympathy cards. I was very depleted in my Sympathy Cards so spent one day working on a variety.
That way I can send a different one to each family member.

This is the only one I had on hand...
Sorry, I can't remember who I got this layout from, but I made it over the
Christmas holiday when I was borrowing my friend Sue's stamp set.


SS: A Beautiful Season, Blessings From Heaven

And these are the ones that I made that day for the others...
This card was inspired by CJ


SS: Refuge and Strength, Weathered background, Non SU words

This next one was inspired by Glenda Calkins, my up line demo and head of
the RED HOT STAMPERS!!

SS: Thanks For Caring

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates