SALE A BRATION!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
TODAY is the first day of SALE A BRATION!!
Whoo Hoo!!

This is the most fun time for all stampers!!
From January 24, 2012 through March 31, 2012
for every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up!
products (before S&H and taxes) you get to choose
a FREE product from the SALE A BRATION catalog
(There will be an icon on the right side bar of my blog)

The products in the FREE catalog are amazing!!
Not only are there new stamps and product, but there
are a select group of stamps, paper, accessories, and even
My Digital Studio downloads. from the Big Catalog
and Idea Book - For FREE!!!

One of the items that you can get FREE w/a $50 purchase is
the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Kit

There is so much more you can do with the Simply Sent Kits than
make up the cards featured in the kit.
Take a look at all I made with ONE Simply Sent Everyday Elegance Kit

Not just cards, but cute little boxes


Here are the cards that I made with the kit






Click HERE if you want to shop at my online Stampin' Up! Site
or if you live in my area (Hudsonville, MI) I would love to have you
join us for one of the classes in my home. There are several
to choose from. Take a look at the side bar and it will show you
up coming classes, then just respond to a blog post or email me at
christijo48@sbcglobal.net

So Until Then...

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates