Valentine Order Part 2

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
This is the second card I made for my friend.

I am loving the new Framelits and Embosslits that are
in the new Occasions Mini.

Click on the Occasions Mini Icon on the right side bar to view all
the fabulous new items available. If you want a copy of your own
just respond to this posting or email me at christijo48@sbcglobal.net
and I will gladly send you a copy free of charge.
And don't forget...until March 31 if you place an order of $50 or more
you receive a FREE item from the Sale A Bration Catalog (that too may
be seen on the right side bar), and for every $50 I give you a FST
(Frequent Stamper Token) Collect 10 FST's and you can redeem them for a
FREE stamp set from any current catalog.

MENU:
SS: Elements of Style, Delightful Dozen
CS: Real Red, WW
INK: Marina Mist, Real Red
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit
Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge
Technique: I have never seen anyone spritz color onto their card this way,
but I was getting frustrated with the color spritzer tool so I filled a small
spray container with Rubbing Alcohol, then a little Champagne Shimmer
Mist and a couple drops of classic re inker ( I used Marina Mist).
*With this card you need to stamp BEFORE you cut and add the Frame

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates