Valentine Order

Monday, January 30, 2012
A friend ordered 12 Valentines so I thought I would make six each of two different styles.
This is the first one I made and I was just loving how it used a variety of shades of blue. Valentines is so pink and red that I was refreshed to see this cute card using the blues.


MENU:
SS: Sweet Cake
CS: WW, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Paisley Petals DSP
INK: Island Indigo
Accessories: Heart Framelit, Hearts Embosslit, Big Shot,
Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, glue dots and Dimesionals.

Tune in tomorrow to see the second card I made for my friend.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates