Day Care Re-visited and New Classes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
You asked for it??? You got it!!

I have heard your requests and now I am putting them into action !!

Starting in March, I will be adding one more class per month and each month will have a different theme. I will try to keep the cost at $12.00 (what you are used to paying for a Stamp A Stack class), but there may be occasion to increase it just a tad depending on the theme that month.

So here is your list of classes and dates to add to your calendar...

MARCH - BOW MAKING CLASS!! THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 7:00 PM This is probably the biggest request so I thought I would do it first.
If you would like to purchase the Double D Bow Maker that we will be using that night please give me a heads up so I can get them from my friend who makes them.
Cost is $7.50 for the Bow Maker Plus the cost of class $12.00. And that will include a link to a video tutorial as well, so if you forget what I showed you in class you can go to that, but I am not allowed to give out that link without a purchase.

APRIL - ALL FEMININE CARDS - APRIL 19, 7:00 PM
With Mother's Day coming in May This is the perfect opportunity to make a card for Mom as well as stock up on cards for all occasions from baby to sympathy to everything in between.

MAY - ALL MASCULINE CARDS - MAY 24, 7:00 PM
Next on the list is Father's Day in June so this will be your chance to have a card ready for Dad as well as stock up on cards for all occasions from baby to sympathy to everything in between.

JUNE - ALL KIDS CARDS! JUNE 28, 7:00 PM
This is probably the second most requested class, but I put it off until June so I could get the Mother's Day and Father's Day in there at the appropriate timinig. We will go up through approx. the teenage years. Will see how the spirit moves when I plan the cards.

JULY - With our son's wedding coming in early August, I will be skipping a July special class, but will plan to have one in AUGUST - Have any special requests for a class? I am open to your suggestions.

*PLEASE REPLY TO EACH CLASS 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS SO I CAN PREPARE

*SAME AS ALWAYS PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE TO KEEP THE REASONABLE COST AT $12.00

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME MORE FUN NIGHTS AHEAD!

A few weeks ago we invited two of my previous day care
families to join us for dinner.
It was fun to see the boys back together again.

Remember Charlie?



Well, he has a new baby sister now, meet Alexis (Lexie)

Remember Parker?

You can see he is going to be a big brother real soon too

By the end of the evening Uncle Dale had Parker engaged in a drawing game

I loved all the hugs and kisses they gave me when they came and when they left
but when it is all said and done, I realize I made the right decision to retire.
They are all thriving in the new child care provider homes
and I am so happy for them all.
I will always enjoy keeping up with how they grow up,
these were some of the very best years of my life.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates