Edgelits and Framelits

Monday, February 6, 2012
At last months Big Shot Class I showed the ladies how to use the new Edgelits and Framelits from the Occasion Mini. I loved this card from Stampin' Up! so thought I would give it a whirl because it also uses the Texture Plates (Perfect Details) and the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder so it was good for the ladies to see how those were used as well. I would say the Framelits are easier to use than the Edgelits, but combined they are quite stunning. Stamp Set used is call Apothecary Art (Occasions Mini)


This card inspired by Donna at http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com was one of my favorites but it really does take a lot of cutting with the Edgelit so I did one of the cuts ahead of time for them.

I love combining some of the new...Enchantment DSP, Outlined Expressions Stamp Set (both from the SAB flyer) along with the old ...Flight of the Butterfly and Confetti Stamp Sets.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates