Open House

Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Glenda had an open house to feature the new Occasion Mini Catalog and the Sale A Bration flyer and she typically asks her down line to help her out with the open house. This time she delegated a certain product to each one who agreed to help and asked them to make up 8 different things with that one product. I chose to do the Designer Cuts Cards and Envelope Set.

Here is what I made up for the display...

Valentine Cards...



Inspired by a card I saw at Leadership


Inspired by a card I saw at Leadership


After cutting out the laser cut heart using the Hearts Framelits to use for this card (which, by the way is called an Iris Fold) I used the heart and the back of the card for this next card. Guess you would call it a two-fer. Both of these were inspired by Betty T


This one could be Valentines OR a Wedding OR an Anniversary card...

Inspired by Krista P

Definitely Wedding -
Inspired By Dianne S.

I also agreed to make up some things with the Enchantment Designer Paper along with the ribbon and brad pack...

A fun Valentine Treat


An anytime treat!


My first Easter card of the year...

Thank you..

Inspired by: Carolyn

Birthday...

Inspired by Donna

And my favorite... a baby card

Inspired By Sally McDonald

Hope you enjoyed a taste of open house items

Thanks for Stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates