Sweet Baby Owen

Friday, February 24, 2012
Yesterday I had the privilege to visit my friend, Rachel,
and her brand new baby (six days old).
Baby Owen slept through our entire visit,
but I did get to hold him while he slept.
Isn't he sweet??


It makes me all the more anxious to hold our newest
grandchild due in September.

This is the card I made for Rachel and Owen that accompanied my gift.


MENU:
SS: Elefun, Tagtastic (hostess stamp set)
CS: WW, Real Red, Bashful Blue DSP (retired pattern)
INK: Stazon Black, Markers: Going Gray (retired), Crumb Cake,
Real Red, Bashful Blue,
Punches: Wide Oval, 2 1/2" Circle
Accessories: WW Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Organza Ribbon,
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates