RHSSC #31 Happy Easter

Sunday, April 8, 2012
It is Sunday!! 
A GLORIOUS SUNDAY!!

Praying you are all being blessed by rehearsing what Christ has done for us.
I am thankful that my children will be able to join us for lunch today

So don't you think I would feature an Easter Card today??
No, silly me
This is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week

 
A while back I was asked to make Thank you cars for the nursery workers at church.
So I pulled out my sketch challenge ideas that I needed to do anyway 
to accomplish my task.

So this is my take on the Sketch Challenge and the task at hand...


I will, however, share an Easter card I made for my friend, Jenna, who
is in Guatemala right now.  I was able to send it, plus a treat with her
parents who are visiting her for a couple weeks.

Inspired by Deborah Smart

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Resurrection Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates