Sweet Easter Treat

Friday, April 6, 2012
This Easter Card was made using a retired Sale A Bration 
stamp set from 2011 called SWEET SUMMER
When I saw this card idea come up on Stampin' connection
I thought it would also be a good chance to use up my
Kiwi Kiss (retired color) corduroy buttons.  
They actually go very well with Lucky Limeade

This card was inspired by Chat W.

I made these cards for the gals in my down line
And this is a fun treat that I made for them as well...

 Cute little chickie pails that I found at the dollar store
I was thinking smart when I filled them - adding only a few
items and made them weight watcher friendly.
 So if you are in my down line and seeing this, you now know what I
have here waiting for you!!

Thanks For Stopping By!
 
Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates