Sweet Treats

Thursday, April 19, 2012
You may remember me saying that Thursday's are PLAY DAYS at my house with my gal pals.  What I absolutely LOVE is when Rachel shows up and I ask her what she is planning to work on that day and she says "well, I think I will work on whatever you want me to"!  I LOVE that she just enjoys being together and if she doesn't have a personal project to work on she pitches right in and works on stuff that I have here.  Because you all know... 
I ALWAYS have something going on!

At this months Stamp A Stack this was one of the cards that we made...
Inspired by: Danielle Vincent
MENU: 
SS: Sweet Treats, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
CS: Pool Party, Island Indigo, WW, Poppy Parade
INK: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Versa Mark
PUNCHES: 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Owl Builder
Accessories: Iridescent Ice, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals

I had some scraps of designer paper left over and gave her a pile and said 
"here, make something with these", and lookie what she came up with!!!

It is hard to see by this photo, but she stamped the lolly wrapper on a 
window sheet with Staz On Black and then cut it out placing it on top.
Rachel has a great blog too, so click HERE to see what she has to offer today.

I LOVE IT!!  Thanks Rachel!!
Can't wait to see what you bring to Play Day today!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates