You're a Star!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Friend wanted a special notebook made for her brother who participated in the Special Olympics on a basketball team.  Jeff loves to draw and write and this notebook is probably filled in completely by the time I post this, but it was fun to make a special one just for him.

While I'm at it I will show you the journals that I made for the four gals 
who were on the Women's Retreat Committee with me. 

I couldn't resist making each gal a Petite Purse with a treat
Who knows, maybe this cute purse may end up being one 
of the treats for next years Women's Retreat
 
As a Thank you the Women's Ministry gives us gals a separate night at the Haworth Inn and Conference Center so we can read all the evaluation forms from the ladies and do a post retreat recap.  This is a fun time for the five of us to spend some time together that is not work.  
In fact, this is where we are right now.

Click HERE if you missed the post on our Women's Retreat.

This was the first year that we had a group photo taken and I wanted to incorporate that photo along with the color scheme (brown and red) for the retreat.  I also wanted to make each one just a bit different from the others.  I chose a retired Designer Paper called Love Letter.  It has always 
been one of my favorite Designer Papers that Stampin' Up! has had.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates