HELLO!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
When I saw this card idea by Jackie Topa I knew I needed to CASE it 
because it is so bright and it makes me smile.   
This card highlights the three sizes of the alphabet dies.  
The large HI in Tangerine Tango is from the retired SERIF ESSENTIALS 
ALPHABET DIE, the Daffodil Delight in upper and lower case are from the 
retired TIMELESS TYPE JR ALPHABET SIZZLITS and the 
Tempting Turquoise HELLO is from the NEW TYPESET ALPHABET.  
It seems to be the perfect size, and yet I love the other sizes as well.  
I don't plan to sell my retired dies for a very long time because I find myself 
going back to them, especially the TIMELESS TYPE JR ALPHABET.  
Thanks to Glenda who let me cut the Tempting Turquoise letters out from her 
dies because I don't have them (yet).  
The background on Tempting Turquoise has a variety of sizes of circles 
and ovals to make a cool background.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates