Moving Forward - Wedding Week!

Monday, July 30, 2012
Today is the beginning of WEDDING WEEK as our son, Joey, is getting married on Saturday.  
I knew my week was going to be beyond BUSY so the posts for this week are all being 
pre-posted so that I don't need to worry about my blog all week.

So for today I will show you a couple cards that we made at the June Stamp A Stack Class

 Inspired by: Mary Fish
I just love this cute little frog!!
 And thanks to Rachel who let me borrow her stamp set!!

Help us make a difference
Purchase this Stamp Set: MOVING FORWARD
126320 $19.95 128394 Wood Mount
126322 $14.95 128237 Clear Mount
And Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House 
Together, we have contributed
over $1,000,000 to RMHC.
Learn more ways to help: visit
www.stampinup.com/giving.
Stampin’ Up! donates time and
money to support Ronald McDonald
House Charities®. Purchase this
year’s exclusive RMHC® stamp set
and we’ll donate $3 to RMHC.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
help support families with children who have serious illnesses.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates